Welcome to the online application for the UNESCO-L’Oréal International Fellowships
Programme for Young Women in Life Sciences 2013
The following information and document must be included in the application.
- Curriculum vitae, which must include relevant previous professional activities,
present position, training and other relevant information; Certified copies of degrees
- Detailed description, maximum of five pages, of the research proposal (including
budget with project objective, descriptions, planning and budget).
- Scientific supervisor’s recommendation or recommendation by the head of the scientific
institution where the project will be undertaken.
- Each application shall be signed by the Dean/Head of the unit in which the candidate
will undertake the research work to confirm their acceptance of the candidate to
work on her project -Copies of diplomas or PhD registration proof in English or
- Language proficiency certificate
- Copies of documents (including scientific publications) that will assist the Fellows’
application should be submitted;
to learn more about the L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science program